E3

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
So who is excited for E3 tomorrow? Even if you arnt going(im not going either). PS3 news get straightened out I hope. Nintendo Revolution info and hopefully some real footage of people actually using the controller. Quake Wars news and a whole bunch of other games being showed off. This E3 is probably my most antcipated E3!!!

acutally the ps3 conference is today in 2 hours

square enix conf is right now

cypher22 said:
acutally the ps3 conference is today in 2 hours

square enix conf is right now

Really, I thought E3 started tomorrow lol. Hopefully Fileshack will have the presentation up tonight!!

Thanks for the link. Im central time, so that will be 6 my time then when Sony starts right?

Nevermind figured it out.

Lazy_Moron said:
Really, I thought E3 started tomorrow lol. Hopefully Fileshack will have the presentation up tonight!!

Conf Program May 9th - 11th

Expo May10th - 12th

every year of E3 is the "most anticipated" - of course, cause every year comes new things with new toys that people anticipate seeing.

is the same the saying "i found it in the last place i looked".......

Is it playing? I still get the Presented by Gamestop screen.

I'm getting nothing... my computer loses internet connection whenever i try to stream this. Gamespot must be getting swamped, it is taking forever to load their page.

Well at least it isnt me. Hopefully it come in soon, probably a delay or something.... I really want to see this!!!!

No go for me yet. I wonder if there is like delay between of what is showing now and what we get on are screens.

This is quite frustrating. When I try to get what is a live stream of anything, be it video or something like internet radio, I completely lose my internet connection for a second or two. Then the media doesn't even play because I have disconnected. Anyone know why this is?

Update on gamespot.

UPDATE: The Sony Press Conference start time is behind schedule. The live stream will start as soon as the conference begins.

I'm expecting a 1 hour delay here :(

Woot I Got Video!!!!!!

I had video, now its gone WTF!!

Its back, seems likes its a go now.

according to gamespot:

UPDATE: The Sony Press Conference start time is behind schedule. The live stream will start as soon as the conference begins.

so i guess we'll just have to wait :eek:

edit: i got something playing...hmmmm

Lazy_Moron said:
At least the music is pretty good!!
Yeah, I haven't heard Song 2 in like 10 years. lol

EDIT: lmfao @ this song. Reminds me of the damn Nextel commercial.

30 minutes late, I'm still staring at the damn playstation logo. Oh wait, why should Sony be on time.

Sweet Child of Mine then Song 2....now it's dumb....trancey sounding beastie boys type crap

They're shifting decades with the music while I play on my DS Lite (Animal Crossing ftw) waiting for those shmucks.....I have a DS Lite, that's one punch for Sony already!

Well I'm not about to miss any Prison Break for this crap....

TekSomniaK said:
30 minutes late, I'm still staring at the damn playstation logo. Oh wait, why should Sony be on time.

Sweet Child of Mine then Song 2....now it's dumb....trancey sounding beastie boys type crap

They're shifting decades with the music while I play on my DS Lite (Animal Crossing ftw) waiting for those shmucks.....I have a DS Lite, that's one punch for Sony already!

Wow if you are just going to bash Sony, dont contribute to this thread. Some of us are actually expecting good news from Sony in these couple of hours.

I do agree with the Prison Break part though!!

I'm one episode behind on Prison Break myself, so I'm going to watch this conference until 9 at which point I'm watching 24, then I'm watching the Prison Break episode I missed and at 11:00 I'll catch the repeat of tonight's Prison Break.

Just thought everyone should know :p.

ManCannon said:
I'm one episode behind on Prison Break myself, so I'm going to watch this conference until 9 at which point I'm watching 24, then I'm watching the Prison Break episode I missed and at 11:00 I'll catch the repeat of tonight's Prison Break.

Just thought everyone should know :p.

Dont worry, those 2 shows alone deserver there own subforums lol.

Lazy_Moron said:
Wow if you are just going to bash Sony, dont contribute to this thread. Some of us are actually expecting good news from Sony in these couple of hours.

I do agree with the Prison Break part though!!
To hell with Prison Break. 24 FTW!!

...and the music's crazy... they're going all over the place. lol.

Culo!!! :p

=Vector= said:
jeez can this music GET any cornier :rolleyes:

still waiting...
Billie Jean is not my loverrr!!

-moonwalks

lmfao.. I'll stop posting now... until the actual conference starts. :eek:

Its going to start at 7 I bet. Oh well, looks like ill be downloading the recording tomorrow.

This DJ's mixing is kinda crappy.. he was doing some really bad scratching. Still, anyone know the track he played before Madonna - Holiday? It was a kinda upbeat hiphop track. I liked it.

meatfestival said:
This DJ's mixing is kinda crappy.. he was doing some really bad scratching. Still, anyone know the track he played before Madonna - Holiday? It was a kinda upbeat hiphop track. I liked it.
It was a mix.
The first one was Pitbull - Culo and the second was Elephant Man - Jook Gal remix... both the same beat (Coolie Dance 2003).

And LOL @ the IGN Sony Conference report:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705742p1.html

4:44 -- Any minute now. Or not. But hey, all of the numbers on my watch will be the same in 44 seconds...

4:44:44 -- Cool!
:p

EDIT: Here we go!!!

WOOT here it is. Where is my video though. Sound is here though.

Back