E3 2011 Booth Babes

Wow, this years E3 is just all around fail..

Extremely disappointing hardware announcements.
Only a handful of interesting games.
And the girls are really not all that attractive and overly dressed. Only a few are even decent honestly.

Sad sad E3 this year. :(

So you are a "journalist" and are going to go cover E3. What kind of camera do you bring? Clearly the guys a Neowin bring the shittiest one they have available to them.

And the girls are really not all that attractive and overly dressed. Only a few are even decent honestly.

You tellin' me you wouldn't tap dat?

I hate the sexist crap at E3

but

Damn - the woman in the first pic is FINE

Lulz i share the consinsus of the underwhelming e3 and booth babes.

Never the less i will be purchasing the wii u and Ps Vita somewhere in the future.

I like the comment from the first day

"Jan - 20 hours ago That third one is a MAN." :D

very dissapointing indeed

Looks like somebody has forgotten about E3 2007/08. 2011 was nowhere near as bad as those years.

The girl in the first pic on HARDOCP is definitely high quality. But the rest?
wooof wooof..

Just go to CES and take a detour to the Adult Entertainment Expo if you want scantily clad women.

Looks like somebody has forgotten about E3 2007/08. 2011 was nowhere near as bad as those years.

Possible.

Yes... I have sex with super models every night....:rolleyes: Those women are bleh!;)

Nope, I am simply married. As such given I am not desperate for just anything I can afford to be picky. I am sure if I were still single and getting laid only happened once a month or so, I would gladly jump at any of these. However since I can get laid anytime I want, my standards are significantly higher for "Visual stimulation".

Sorry to disappoint.

Possible.

Nope, I am simply married. As such given I am not desperate for just anything I can afford to be picky. I am sure if I were still single and getting laid only happened once a month or so, I would gladly jump at any of these. However since I can get laid anytime I want, my standards are significantly higher for "Visual stimulation".

Sorry to disappoint.

Wait; wait; hold on a minute... you're married...and you get laid... are you sure you're not posting this from a dream land or something... ;)

I was going to talk about the lack of interest in this year's E3.....

But then I saw boobs. Mmm.

A word to the photographer: They didn't get all dressed up for you to take their photos with a low quality camera. :p

Maybe we will get someone that goes there with a real camera and/or skillz..and gets us some pics that are actually a reasonable res and not totally grainy?

I had a hard time getting past the fact that the camera and cameraman that took these pictures are awful. Grainy with blown highlights and terrible low light capabilities. And the clown that took these thought there were good enough to post on the internet.

Possible.

Sorry to disappoint.

Could you please share your secret for being both married and getting laid whenever you want? After marriage I've had less sex than at any other time in my life since 1994. :mad:

Could you please share your secret for being both married and getting laid whenever you want? After marriage I've had less sex than at any other time in my life since 1994. :mad:

You're holding it wrong.

:D

Every single one of them ladies would get attention from me. :D

i think this turnout is better than most.
higher percentage of cutegirl next door type.

the G4 girl posted on hardocp is the best of the bunch.

the nukem schoolgirls aren't bad....... lined up and bent over. Boom shaka laka.

Ha! Your not alone, dont worry, its always some f'ing excuse! STAY SINGLE EVERYONE

So you are a "journalist" and are going to go cover E3. What kind of camera do you bring? Clearly the guys a Neowin bring the shittiest one they have available to them.
No kidding.
It looks like they've completely forgotten to bring any camera at all and took those pictures with their cell phone

Back