E1200 Celeron OC's

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
31,347
Anyone else play around with these? I know that the E2XXX series is not that much more expensive and has better bang for the buck since it has more cache, but I grabbed one to play around with (actually for a budget build and the processor was incompatible with the board :rolleyes:) and am running slightly over double the speed with only a minor voltage bump on air cooling (cheap masscool tower cooler) in a case with poor cooling and only running 50C max temps under prime95.

Any idea what the max OC is on these CPU's? Almost as much fun as my old E5200 :D.
 
Well, I'm priming at 3.35Ghz. Seems to be working fine. 50C temps (Core Temp). Still at 1.35V (bios...1.328V in CPU-Z). I guess I'll keep going until it craps out on me :).
 
Back
Top