Dying Light 2

20260818110620_1.jpg


Cool looking game I'll play some more after I sleep. The Trees are all spazing out moving like butter last time I saw trees like that was in Shadow Warrior 2 or 3.
 
I remember reading they overhauled the night mechanics which is what interests me the most. It's been over 3 years since I played so it goes pretty far back.
Looks like another patch is coming soon.

https://dyinglightgame.com/news/update-1-29
Frankly, the changes made me stop playing the game. The changes just showed that the design team didn't bother to understand the first game and why it worked so well. The changes also fundamentally broke many things in the game because they never bothered to rebalance things around their changes.
 
20260819033625_1.jpg





20260826004616_1.jpg

Safehouse


20260826004309_1.jpg



Update: If you don't rush the game it's a good scenic game just got to the 1st Safehouse and did the quest after that. Seems like you need alot of currency for weapons blueprints and upgrades see how bad the grind is. I'm playing on Story Mode so the game doesn't feell ike a time wasting effort.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top