DVRSTARTVISION SV-HSA1108NA RESET PASSWORD

protos

n00b
Hi, my name is Sebastian , I would like to know if it is possible to reset the key of a DVR when the password is not available and the DVR issues an error code when an incorrect password is entered

I describe my situation:

I have a STARTVISION DVR of a client and I need to reset the password. When I try to access the menu, I enter any password (I do not have the original password) and I throw an error code, so I can not access the main menu.

I would like to know if there is a specific program for STARTVISION and to be able to reset the password through the error code that the DVR emits when one enters an incorrect password.

Computer data:

DVR: STARTVISION
MODEL: SV - HSA1108NA
CHANNELS: 8

Error code: d41510

https://i.postimg.cc/yNc4BcyS/20190411-165534.jpg

https://postimg.cc/94mNY4SW

I hope you can help me with some information or whatever it is to be able to solve it.
Thank you very much already.

Attachments

• 20190411-165534.jpg
    20190411-165534.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
1234? admin? username "admin with no pass? you could try this as google says they are the same thing...

HIKVISION
For old models (before firmware 5.3.0)
Username: admin
Password: 12345
IP Address: 192.0.0.64
For new models you can reset password via SADP tool. Please click the link below and follow the instructions on the pdf file
Hikvision password resetting guide

Hi pendragon1, i will try with this information that you giving to me.
My DVR is STARTVISION not HIKVISION. So i am not sure that can reset password via SADP tool.

I will notice you if i could do something with those passwords.

Thank you very much.

Hi pendragon1, i will try with this information that you giving to me.
My DVR is STARTVISION not HIKVISION. So i am not sure that can reset password via SADP tool.

I will notice you if i could do something with those passwords.

Thank you very much.
from what I found the startvision is made by hikvision. I did see a youtube video of a guy using sadp on a startvision but it was in a weird language and was filmed with a potato so I didn't link it. I also saw a video with a hikvision that requireds a bit of work but it too was in a foreign language. it was clearer and kinda followable so search youtube for "hikvision sadp" and you should find it. good luck!

Back