DVD Creation

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
I'm sure several dozen threads have banged this topic into submission before, but my head is spinning from all the reading I've done lately... So if someone could just point me in the right direction at 'least, heh.

Mainly, I'm looking for a good tool to create DVD-Rs out of existing video files on my computer (in a way that will allow them to play on stand-alone players), most of the guides and such that I tend to find usually detail the opposite process... That is, how to rip/encode DVDs and other stuff for portable players, HTPCs, etc. From what I understand tools like Handbrake/AutoGK simply perform this conversion...

So what exactly do I need to go in the opposite direction? Do I need to use an authoring program like TMPGEnc or will something like SUPER suffice for a quick burn? To be honest I haven't really dived in and tried using any of these programs yet, most I've done is make backup copies of my own DVDs (or my cousin's toddler's movies) using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.

DVDFlick seems like a decent free one to use. It worked fine for me the one time I tried it.

Back