Dungeon Runners Beta Invites Thread

Sooo anyone have any invites left? Toss one to godzirra at gmail dot com if you would please. :)

Thanks!

I'm not sure if anyone is inviting anymore. I posted on here a week or so ago and havent gotten any invites. :(

IF anyone is still inviting, please send one to me. I'll be happy to invite others as well.

godzirra AT gmail DOT com

Thanks folks.

I wouldnt mind giving this a go...So, If anyone has a invite..that would be great...

This might help break the Humdrum of BF2.

85LX5Point0@ gmail.com

I am interested for an invite. I highly appreciate it. My email is on my sig. Thank you.

pookguy88, chelica, darkniz, cabezone & spazilton invited.

I think I've sent out enough invites now - somebody else can pick up after me. Just remember that once you make your invite account you can make more accounts attached to that one (unfortunately, you only get one character per acct) and have 4 invites floating around per account.

I think I've sent out enough invites now - somebody else can pick up after me. Just remember that once you make your invite account you can make more accounts attached to that one (unfortunately, you only get one character per acct) and have 4 invites floating around per account.

Thanks dude.

It's really not even worth it anymore. The game had practically no depth to it to begin with, now you have to pay $5 a month in order to get membership benefits (READ: have any reason to play the game at all), so I would suggest not bothering.

Thanks!
Once I get off work today I will dispatch some invites.

It's really not even worth it anymore. The game had practically no depth to it to begin with, now you have to pay $5 a month in order to get membership benefits (READ: have any reason to play the game at all), so I would suggest not bothering.

It was never meant to have depth. If you want depth, pick up something like Everquest, WoW, Anarchy Online, or Eve.

Dungeon Runners was meant to cater to casual players, which it does quite nicely. And also, 5 bucks...this isn't the first game that charges for you to access member content. Finally, the devs are active in the game. They login and enter the world chat asking for suggestions on what players would like to see. There are two huge updates coming out soon. One of them will have a PVP system similar to WCIII DOTA.

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get an invite too! [Edited out Email]

I'll gladly return the favor!

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could get an invite too! [email protected]

I'll gladly return the favor!

I would...but I've had 21 people in total sit in limbo. I just sent my last invite out today because of this nice PM I got requesting for a hubby/wife team to get an invite.

I initially gave up after those 21 ppl didn't activate. It's really dumb to request and let it idle.:eek:

The OP knows as well as I do. :p

Shoot me a PM for an invite. I am not sure who has recieved an invite or not. First come first serve =)

I would...but I've had 21 people in total sit in limbo. I just sent my last invite out today because of this nice PM I got requesting for a hubby/wife team to get an invite.

I initially gave up after those 21 ppl didn't activate. It's really dumb to request and let it idle.:eek:

The OP knows as well as I do. :p

I'm quoting myself. Yes...it's happened again. Even those two people didn't invite. What rubbish! :mad:

Back