Duke Nukem Forever Launch Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Duke Nukem Forever launch trailer is now out and believe me when I say that it is definitely NSFW. There are F-bombs galore and triple-tittied aliens, so view at your own risk.

Freezebyte

2[H]4U
Finally, get to the entire boobs instead of being teased with nipple tassles. Only took 13 farking years!!!

tubular

Gawd
Psh, its still not coming out, there will be a delay even though it went gold :p

yeah ill end up buying it, looks dated but when you wait that long for something you have to give it a shot.

On the up side i should have no trouble running it on a 6970 :D

Doozer

2[H]4U
Hmmm... should I leave work early so that I can get home to watch this?

SunnyD

2[H]4U
I'm really not impressed. I loved Duke3D, but this trailer... it doesn't even seem... exciting.

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
Duke. About time you came back. Well, at least you waited til after the rapture came and went!

missing theory

Weaksauce
The best part about this game yet is hearing so many dissatisfied with the graphics. When did graphics needs to be good in order to enjoy a game? Looking forward to this!

xellos2099alpha

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't see a problem with the graphic... hell, it doesn;t look any worse than COD and it is one of the best selling game ever.

Frozen8950

Limp Gawd
The best part about this game yet is hearing so many dissatisfied with the graphics. When did graphics needs to be good in order to enjoy a game? Looking forward to this!
That book looks so stupid! It doesn't even have any pictures! Im going to continue reading curious George because the pictures are so vivid and detailed!

As long as it has a good story and entertains you then its a good game. That's its objective and purpose is to entertain. Plenty of games out there from indy developers who's storyline and gameplay and shitty graphics beat big developers

Geno

Limp Gawd
Eh, with the time that it's been in development you think your face would melt with graphics... or it would come with a device that let's you simulate banging the strippers. This looks horrendous. Will I buy it? Yes.

eviltone

n00b
Totally going to have to try this one! I remember playing Duke3d till the weeeeee hours back in the day. As long as the game is fun, graphics are secondary! I'd take FUN over Flashy any day.

Zardoz

2[H]4U
Fuck the Gfx, it looks awesome enough, what I can not wait for is all the mayhem this game is going to generate with every Jesus freak, politician tards, mothers knows best, and mainstream media butt munchies are going to say about this game.

Betaboy1983

[H]ard|Gawd
Duke3D was great, but this looks boring. I'll try the demo, not planning on buying it though, unless the demo turns out to be something more than what I have seen/read so far.

/usr/sbin

Successfully Trolled by Megalith
Fuck the Gfx, it looks awesome enough, what I can not wait for is all the mayhem this game is going to generate with every Jesus freak, politician tards, mothers knows best, and mainstream media butt munchies are going to say about this game.
^QFT

Ehren8879

Supreme [H]ardness
At least it should run well on an array of video cards released in the last couple years.

TwistedAegis

[H]F Junkie
Nobody does Duke...like Duke. Hopefully the game lives up to it's Dukeness, so he can keep his swagger...either way you gotta love it.

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Titties need a bit more detail but I'm still buying it! :p