Mar 22, 2006 #1 R roftranspo [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006 Joined Sep 1, 2005 Messages 3,440 Yesturday i actually got ZERO points...i havent had a zero point day since i began...i blame moving and office borgs not doing there jobs fast enough FOR THE HORDE
Yesturday i actually got ZERO points...i havent had a zero point day since i began...i blame moving and office borgs not doing there jobs fast enough FOR THE HORDE
Mar 22, 2006 #2 KodiakStar /'s by 0 Joined Dec 13, 2004 Messages 12,730 Yea moving is a major pain in the arse. I still haven't finished everything I need to in the new apt yet.
Yea moving is a major pain in the arse. I still haven't finished everything I need to in the new apt yet.
Mar 22, 2006 #3 R roftranspo [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006 Joined Sep 1, 2005 Messages 3,440 Yeah...my first priority was getting my main rig up with internet before ANYTHING else FOR THE HORDE
Mar 22, 2006 #4 M Mattman [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 15, 2000 Messages 1,900 ...and make sure your office borgs aren't running the -advmethods flag. I lost many a point due to machines sitting around waiting for work from the .149 server.
...and make sure your office borgs aren't running the -advmethods flag. I lost many a point due to machines sitting around waiting for work from the .149 server.