• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dude...this sucks

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
3,440
Yesturday i actually got ZERO points...i havent had a zero point day since i began...i blame moving and office borgs not doing there jobs fast enough :rolleyes:

FOR THE HORDE
 
Yea moving is a major pain in the arse.
I still haven't finished everything I need to in the new apt yet.
 
Yeah...my first priority was getting my main rig up with internet before ANYTHING else :)

FOR THE HORDE
 
...and make sure your office borgs aren't running the -advmethods flag. I lost many a point due to machines sitting around waiting for work from the .149 server.
 
Back
Top