Dude Eats 26 Year Old Ghost Buster Fruit Snacks

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
It is Friday, smile at someone else's idiocy...because laughing at our own is hard sometimes. Some NSFW language. The result is surprising. He looks like he is really enjoying those.

Check out the video.

Here's my review of Slimer Fruit Snacks, from 1991. Believe it or not, this wasn't by popular request. "I can still see some Slimers in there.

I've learned a thing or two from eating old food. Not personally but watching a guy on youtube that reviews WW2 and Vietnam era MRE's .... Steve1989MREInfo

He even ate a Civil War Hard Tact Ration that was from the 1860's haha

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
You can eat gelatin and sugar all day long, 40 year old peanut butter, tons of crap

Thanks for the video!

I've learned a thing or two from eating old food. Not personally but watching a guy on youtube that reviews WW2 and Vietnam era MRE's .... Steve1989MREInfo

You can eat gelatin and sugar all day long, 40 year old peanut butter, tons of crap

Thanks for the video!

I love the MRE Jesus too.:D
Some of the best content on youtube.

Jeff Dunham cooks and eats an incredible edible from unopened goop that is 51 years old

that stuff is safe to eat. It's made of stuff that doesn't qualify as food, so it lasts forever.

if you ever look at the ingredients on candy, it's made of wax, gum, and some other shit with 0 nutritional value. Goes from your mouth right out your pooper

Play video games on our 8-bit or 16-bit consoles, go outside, ride our bikes, throw rocks at alligators, walk along a pipe to a dredging barge, kill an Eastern Diamondback Rattler with a pellet gun then grill it
But none of that without showing how we do it on youtube.

Thanks for the video!

I watched this guy for an hour. Great stuff.

You never see women doing things like this..... do ya'. That why they live longer than we do.

Thanks for the video!

I ended up watching several of Steve1989's videos - it's like an odd version of Bob Ross. I feel relaxed as the guy walks me through eating rancid food. I can't help but watch more now. (Disappointed he didn't eat the canned meat from 1952...the can did hiss at him and looked really gross.)

This reminds me of the the corn.

There's something attractive about 1950s ciggerretes that make me fantasize about a time that we weren't guilt tripped with pictures of shriveled fetuses and black igneous lungs, and the looming horrific lung/skin/throat/kidney/liver cancer death. Want to feel more mature? Sexier? Cooler? Sign me up!

Thanks for the video!

Honey is forever. I remember someone ate some from egypt that was ollllld.

Thanks for the video!

LOL going to be trying this the OLD FASHION WAY just before he eats it!!!

Back