• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dualshock 4 - Custom White

Thanks! I've actually been browsing for over a year but finally decided to make an account. I frequent the SFF forum a bit, since I just built myself a itx gaming PC.
 
It connects via USB or Bluetooth but under generic drivers. There are no DS4 drivers for Windows yet.
 
Gamestop started selling these early.

Technically, they aren't early, they have been officially released. Amazon has been shipping for a few days now, and they are currently in stock.

Free bump for ya, this looks pretty slick. :cool:
 
I actually liked the MW3 controllers when they were released with the digital camo look, wouldn't mind one of those for the PS4, but other than that, white is VERY sleek looking. When they released the Japanese PS3's in white a while ago I really really wanted one.
 
Back
Top