I'm planning out a Dual socket CPU build, and need a PSU to handle it. This build will be for a DAW / Video Editing workstation, however it will be in a standard Mid to Mid-Full tower.
Total Drives in system will be 2 DVD/Blueray drives & 3 harddrives
All the PSUs I've checked on newegg only have 1-8pin CPU connector.
A) Is there a PSU that will fit my needs.
B) The PCI-E 8pin power connectors, would one of those work safely?
C) I've also seen a 2 molex to 1 8 pin adapter. would one of those work safely?
Total Drives in system will be 2 DVD/Blueray drives & 3 harddrives
All the PSUs I've checked on newegg only have 1-8pin CPU connector.
A) Is there a PSU that will fit my needs.
B) The PCI-E 8pin power connectors, would one of those work safely?
C) I've also seen a 2 molex to 1 8 pin adapter. would one of those work safely?