• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dual display problems

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
1,399
Hello. Ok I got an X800XL. A 19" and 17" monitor. Im going to use ultramon. Here is my problem: In crap ass CCC it only gives me an option for 1. Clone monitor 2. Stretch horizontally 3. Stretch vertically. I want dual view so my games and stuff popup in one monitor, so i can run aim and whatnot in the other monitor. Anyhelp? thanks
 
its annoying though. You cant resize opera and everything you run, runs in the middle of the screen where its seperated!
 
Im not even sure if its possible to be playing games on one screen and doing other things on the other screen. I could be completely wrong but a while back i wanted to do the same thing and never figured out how.
 
in my X1900XTX i run stretched mode, when i run games the 2nd monitor stays active on the desktop and i can run other apps there..

i actually will run SageTV on the second monitor in full screen while i game and it works great..

i'm overall very happy with the X1900XTX's dual monitor features, much better than my 6800GT (Dual monitor overlay support is awesome)
 
While I run my game on the primary monitor, I have teamspeak, ventrilo and speed fan going on the second monitor. I do this thru windows, no add on programs, by simply selecting "extend my windows to this monitor".

I have an ATI card.
 
Back
Top