Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mayhs said:didnt help...ive tried it before...it doesnt show the listings
Perhaps a google link to proper spelling.(cf)Eclipse said:meh, not gonna get into it![]()
drizzt81 said:those HE versions listed on the AMD site seem nice. I wonder how they overclock.
Well, not a single chip is meant to be overclocked, people do it anyway. Considering that the HE version probably run at a very low VCore, I would expect them to have some headroom.. possibly.Bona Fide said:The HE's are Socket 940 and are not meant to be overclocked. They are for server-grade computers and workstations. You want a Socket 939 if you're going to overclock.
drizzt81 said:Well, not a single chip is meant to be overclocked, people do it anyway. Considering that the HE version probably run at a very low VCore, I would expect them to have some headroom.. possibly.
Mayhs said:i was thinking of buying the opteron 170 for my new comp (whats the expected oc, seeing as all the good cores have gone?)...btw if i buy from newegg will they ship to england? i think its a no but no harm in asking![]()
![]()
IanG said:
Yes, if your mobo does not support a high HTT, you will want to get the 170. It is possible that the 170 does OC better than the 165, but I do not have sufficient data on that, I am sure that a look into the Dual Core OC database would help you with that.Mayhs said:so basically you guys are telling me to get the 165? is there any oc difference between these two?
drizzt81 said:Yes, if your mobo does not support a high HTT, you will want to get the 170. It is possible that the 170 does OC better than the 165, but I do not have sufficient data on that, I am sure that a look into the Dual Core OC database would help you with that.
and yes, I am telling you to get a 165.
Night_Hawk-19 said:Just got opty 180 with asus32 boardwith zalman cooler
![]()