• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DS3 bios ??'s

ianc

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
84
Just recently purchased an Auzentech sound card. Prior to installing, is it the "Azalia" that I have to disable in bios? I'd rather not uninstall the onboard sound drivers if possible.

My mobo still has the original stock f3 bios. I haven't yet done any oc'ing, but plan to in the future. The system booted up first time and every time since. No cold boot issues, etc. Is there a need to update the bios. From reading here, most people seem to like the f7 the best

The only issue I've had at this point is a system hardlock 30 seconds in when running Orthos, but only using the blended option. The other options run fine. Ram is set in bios to 2.1v.

Thanks.
 
is it the "Azalia" that I have

yes.

this might result in an unknown device in hardware manager, I would take a peek and disable it there too if it shows up.

Please be sure to use the bios update function built into the bios main menu, dont use any internet/windows utility.
 
Back
Top