Download manager rapidshare

COPE2

n00b
Are there any such programs out there that can allow me to queue up a bunch of rapidshare downloads and do them automatically one by one?

Rapidshare has time and byte limits for free users so it may be hard to to use a DL manager.
I
I know some other download services like Deposit Files don't like DL managers when you use the free download, it will just download an html file instead of the file you are trying to download, and I think Rapidshare may do the same.

I have a Premium RS account and use DownThenAll
Try it on 1 file and see what happens.

Rapidshare has time and byte limits for free users so it may be hard to to use a DL manager.
I
I know some other download services like Deposit Files don't like DL managers when you use the free download, it will just download an html file instead of the file you are trying to download, and I think Rapidshare may do the same.

JDownloader actually works just fine with the free version/accounts of Rapidshare. It just queues them up and will download right when the timer/wait time runs out.

JDownloader actually works just fine with the free version/accounts of Rapidshare. It just queues them up and will download right when the timer/wait time runs out.

Ya, I read that when I saw your post. I may give that one a try as well.

Only downside - for me, at least - is that JDownloader is a Java-based app, and I won't tolerate Java on my own hardware so that's a wash. ;)

There are other apps like FreeDownloadManager that can do RapidShare and support queues/timers, etc, to handle the "wait" periods as required. And it's a full blown native Windows app as well, but JDownloader is by far the most popular tool for such purposes.

Been using FDM myself for years now, never had any issues worth mentioning, a great app overall.

Cryptload works well for RS. There is a download limit on RS, even with a "premium" account.

I use FlashGet and there is also a FlashGet addon for Firefox. Really fast Download manager and works faster then windows when DL regular files.

Back