Dota 2 update increases performance for Ryzen

But, yes the new excuse are those patched games are coming and will change everything. LOL

Doesn't need to "change everything". I'm a mixed-use user anyway, so I'm into Ryzen for the core count. But that being said... any extra freebie performance in gaming is good. And for me, the optimizations are actually pretty important anyway. I don't game as much as I used to, but the games I *do* play are typically RTS games like Ashes of the Singularity, Sins of a Solar Empire, etc... So when Brad Wardell came out and said he was optimizing for Ryzen, and when the results from DOTA 2 showed that optimization can and does help in a big way (to your point *when it's applied*) it sold me on the idea that Ryzen was great for my work, and that it would still be good enough for the games I play, now and in the future.

That's all.
 
The OP claims the patch improved performance by 23% on RyZen.

The i7 7700k was a huge 50--60% ahead the R7 1800x before the patch

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=nvidia-1080ti-ryzen&num=2

So you link to linux gaming when it fits your scenario? Why the hell is it so hard for you to stay objective at times. I understand it ruins your day, now if you are getting paid to speak against AMD I am all for you getting paid. Just be honest about it. I got no issue man trying to earn some money from intel! Otherwise you are just trolling every post, this is a positive thing so stop making negative shit out of it.
 
I just wish there were other sites with before and after data to confirm what this patch did.
 
Already using the ignore button. Got two people on it now lol.
 
Back
Top