• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Domke J-803 latch mod

fugu

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 2, 2000
Messages
10,668
I just picked up a Domke J-803 bag as my "light" bag when I just want to bring a couple lenses and maybe a flash. For the most part it's great, except the latch on the front is a stiff metal clip and it's hard to undo with one hand:

before.jpg


So, I grabbed a plastic buckle off an old backpack:

buckle.jpg


After about a half hour of sewing, here are the results:

after1.jpg


after2.jpg


after3.jpg


Much easier to open and close now =)

And here's the bag with a couple lenses and a flash (no body, since I was using that to take the picture =b)

gear.jpg
 
fugu, that is a [H]ard|Photo mod that rocks!

You should post that over at cambags.com
 
Back
Top