Doh

Summoner

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, i switched over to the console, and I just realised that for the last few days ive been folding under the name "y" rather than summoner[H] :eek: . I wondered why my stats hadnt changed :confused: Oh well, at least the points went to 33, i got that right, and have filled in my name correctly now :p :D

I think I might have one box that's producing under the right name but for the wrong team. Either that or there's another pageian out there somewhere. :p I have no idea which box it is and I don't have immediate access to all my boxen so I may never find it, if it's one of mine. :(

edit: hmm, just checked again, looks like the team 26 pageian has been idle for more than 50 days. If it was mine I must have redone the box without realizing it or maybe my bro-in-law found it on his network. :confused: Either way team 26 isn't getting wu's from me or a parallel universe me. :)

pageian said:
I think I might have one box that's producing under the right name but for the wrong team. Either that or there's another pageian out there somewhere. :p I have no idea which box it is and I don't have immediate access to all my boxen so I may never find it, if it's one of mine. :(

edit: hmm, just checked again, looks like the team 26 pageian has been idle for more than 50 days. If it was mine I must have redone the box without realizing it or maybe my bro-in-law found it on his network. :confused: Either way team 26 isn't getting wu's from me or a parallel universe me. :)

That sounds like a reason to tip one back to me.

Whew! Finally a thread that got to the drinking part before a naked moose paraded through. ;)

relic said:
Whew! Finally a thread that got to the drinking part before a naked moose paraded through. ;)

Yeah that's strange, did someone give Moose the day off? :confused:

I didn't know the moose union allowed days off ;)

The Moose unions allow days off, they just don't allow you to feed their members. :)

pageian said:
The Moose unions allow days off, they just don't allow you to feed their members. :)

I thought we were trying to avoid the naked moose in the thread and then you go and talk about "members". :p

SmokeRngs said:
I thought we were trying to avoid the naked moose in the thread and then you go and talk about "members". :p

Hey, Moose unions have to have Moose members don't they? (i hear it's a small union) ;) ;)

Back