• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Does want! Dell m1330

Very nice. If Dell is releasing this perhaps the MacBook Pro with LED backlight and Mac Book Mini rumours are true. But that looks like a very shexy lappy. Must sell this one! lol
 
Now I'm glad I held off on getting an M1210. I wonder when this will be released though. I can probably pick up a used M1210 cheap or just hold off and get this. It's too bad they're increasing it's size (but good that weight will remain the same), I have tried the 12.1" notebook and really like that size.
 
dell putting out a stylish notebook?

anyways, what's the battery life, hopefully it's at least 4 hours
 
looks like its footprint will be slightly bigger than the m1210 ...

if so i would have been happy with a 12in. screen ....
 
The GS is the crap card, the 8400GT is the card I would have expected Dell to use in an XPS notebook of this size.

The GS might be a crap card but for the size of the notebook it's pretty good (considering most 13.3" notebooks have gma950 graphics or maybe a geforce 7400)

I'll agree that it would be nice if they had a option for a 8400GT/8600GS/8600GT :D
 
I'm strongly considering getting one of these guys when they're released. All of my work at school is done on G5's and I've really come to hate OSX and Mac's in general. Plus I can't afford a second license for my productivity software (adobe suite / studio 8) to install them on a Mac.

Nice to see Dell is releasing a stylish notebook to compete with Apple. I won't be using it for games, just a mobile workstation where I can have a comfortable and familiar environment to work on no matter where I am. If the price is right, I'll be the first in line. :p
 
Back
Top