NewBuyerToday
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2013
- Messages
- 12
I have limited desk space so I'd prefer a smaller monitor - ideally around 17-19".
I can't find any that have an IPS panel and matte display. Prefer no PWM. Hoping this exists but...
if this doesn't exist in the 17ish range, what's the smallest monitor that does?
Looking to spend less than $250. I'm in front of my monitor all day for reading/writing work. The matte is the highest priority because glossy strains my eyes. No gaming, occasional videos.
Thanks guys. I'm a complete newb at this stuff so your thoughts are really appreciated!
EDIT: After reading up on panels perhaps a VA panel makes more sense for reading/writing and my price range.
I can't find any that have an IPS panel and matte display. Prefer no PWM. Hoping this exists but...
if this doesn't exist in the 17ish range, what's the smallest monitor that does?
Looking to spend less than $250. I'm in front of my monitor all day for reading/writing work. The matte is the highest priority because glossy strains my eyes. No gaming, occasional videos.
Thanks guys. I'm a complete newb at this stuff so your thoughts are really appreciated!
EDIT: After reading up on panels perhaps a VA panel makes more sense for reading/writing and my price range.
Last edited: