• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Does it work?

Firebat

Gawd
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
875
Alright, My cores orignial speed was 250mhz. I've over clocked that up to 274.50 mhz. The memory on it was runing at about 200mhz. I clocked that up to 220mhz. Than i saved the setings and restarted. Now the program that i am useing is called Radclocker. It shows my setings as i set them. But does this really work? I can't really tell much of a difference in gaming. I relize this is a small overclock but, still. Is there another way i can see if this really did change my settings?

The card is a Radeon 9550 if that helps any.
 
Back
Top