Does distilled water container contain plasticizers?

Hitti2

Limp Gawd
Does distilled water container contain plasticizers?

Reason I ask is that I have 6months old Mayhems X1 Concentrate & distilled water mix in a distilled water container and been sitting in the container for 6 months.

I am about to pull my loop apart

and thinking about adding the right mixture off 100ml mayhems x1 and distilled water to the 6 months old mix in the distilled water jug.

The 6months old mix/jug never met the sun or heat.

Is it safe to say to add new mix to the old mix in the 6month old jug/mix?

Notes:
I've read that mayhems x1 stays good as for shelf life a long time as long as it's not heated up "sun light, heat vent, etc".

My guess the mix is ok as it stayed at room temp and the jug never been heated up.
End notes:

Your thoughts?

It'll be fine.

I'd flush the loop and just run pure water, though. Makes maintenance way easier if you don't have to worry too much about spilling the coolant.

I think you misunderstand what a plasticizer actual is... These are additive used in manufacturing to give a material more durability and flexibility. (The "plastic"part )

Distilled water by definition has had impurities taken out of it... so no, it definitely should not contain plasticizers. It shouldn't have much of anything in it.

As for mixing old and new - you should be fine really.

Personally though, I'd take the opportunity to just flush the system using new everything. The cost to do so is low..

Back