I have been using iTunes for a long time now, and I have downloaded 123 albums from them with no problems at all. I do wish the music was in a higher resolution format though. All the music that I personally import, I import at 256MP3. I can't tell the difference between 256MP3 and the regular CD...but I don't have high end equipment either.
I like how iTunes does it all within one program. I can manage my music and go to the iTunes store all from the same program. This is coming from a long time windows user who has never owned a MAC...but I'm thinking about buying a mini just to have something to mess with.
I like how iTunes does it all within one program. I can manage my music and go to the iTunes store all from the same program. This is coming from a long time windows user who has never owned a MAC...but I'm thinking about buying a mini just to have something to mess with.