otacon6530
n00b
- Joined
- May 21, 2009
- Messages
- 17
So I have a fan on the side of my case for air to go out.
What if I make another hole by it and mount my radiator on the holes. then create a shroud to completely cover the the radiator and mount two fans on the shroud. All air will go through radiator and out of the case. Would this be a better way to cool the case/radiator since it will not just recycle the hot air inside but get rid of it?
What if I make another hole by it and mount my radiator on the holes. then create a shroud to completely cover the the radiator and mount two fans on the shroud. All air will go through radiator and out of the case. Would this be a better way to cool the case/radiator since it will not just recycle the hot air inside but get rid of it?