Do you like Toast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazypc

n00b
CrazyPC 5.25 Inch Bay Toaster

http://www.crazypc.com/images/misc/gags/pc60toaster4full.jpg[/

[QUOTE]Enter the CrazyPC 5.25 Bay Toaster. What better way to satisfy that late night snack craving than a healthy piece of toast? Just slide in a slice of bread - and voila you have toast in just minutes. The Bay Toaster fits in a standard 5.25 drive bay and installs in just minutes[/QUOTE].

[color=cyan]EDIT: April Fools. Not a legit product. - Lethal[/color]

I was going to get their mini-rotisserie oven, but it takes up two 5.25 inch drive bay slots.

Lol, April 1st is great isn't it? You get all these crazy pranks and a few good ideas. This wouldn't be a bad one if it was just a massive toaster, but a toaster in a computer. Now that's just asking for trouble.

Toast is yummy. :p I could take off the heatsink on my old Prescott and fry eggs on there and we could make an egg sandwich. (okay, j/k I never owned a Prescott) :D

No one would want that in their computer, something that generates heat and would radiate that heat in your computer, making your expensive Cooling set ups less effective.

Post #50, I win.

No one would want that in their computer, something that generates heat and would radiate that heat in your computer, making your expensive Cooling set ups less effective.

Don't worry, they've got it covered. There's special ducting that directs the hot air out of the back of the case, haha:
- Air ducting ventilation exhausts hot air out of the back of case. Requires a free PCI slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back