Do You Beat Your Mouse?

this is what happened after tringot het my old lexmark printer to work:
4513592-R1-027-12.jpg

it was killed with a combo of .22 rounds and 9mm. sad thing is, i pluged un my parents old(im talking 1992 old) HP printer and it worked on the first try
 
I hate when I miss a kill that I know I should have had. Sometimes I'll slam the mouse down, but that's rare. Usually (ie: 95% of the time) it's server lag and not my mouse's fault. Poor little thing gets all the punishment for the blame, hahaha. But my mx500 is still holding strong.
 
hmm lets see never broke a mouse by beating it only by modding it or destroying it after it was broken by said mod :D . Recently I mutalated some RCA cables and punched my dvd player crappy rca cables are still lying in the corner waiting to be replaced :mad: . Cracked and finaly broke (in 4 places) the decoration thing on my case door. Back in the day I would punch the crap out of my imac resulting in some broken cover retaining clips. Well i think im gonna go replae those rca cables so i can finish watching Iron Maiden: The early days :cool:
 
Back
Top