Do XFX R9 280x's come with BF4 still?

allen5055

[H]ard|Gawd
Last time I registered my XFX cards, and my friends XFX 280x's, they came with BF4. However, someone on my FS thread says that isn't true anymore. I have a potential buyer who really wants to know if they still come with BF4. I can't tell if it comes with BF4 unless I register it, but I don't want to register them in my name because XFX doesn't let you transfer warranties now.

Anyone register a XFX R9 280x recently and get BF4 for free? Two weeks ago I got BF4 for four XFX cards.

They DO come with BF4 still. My friend kept our four XFX cards and they all have it.

Even better, this particular batch of XFX cards has Hynix memory so they hash at 750.

Hello,

The 280x BF4 promotion doesn't exist on every 280x we sell. It can vary between etailer/retailer depending on the model.

The general rule of thumb is, if it is advertised with BF4 in your purchase, it has BF4. If it doesn't mention it, it will not have it.

If its advertised and you didnt receive it, please contact us for support.

Thank you

Hello,

The 280x BF4 promotion doesn't exist on every 280x we sell. It can vary between etailer/retailer depending on the model.

The general rule of thumb is, if it is advertised with BF4 in your purchase, it has BF4. If it doesn't mention it, it will not have it.

If its advertised and you didnt receive it, please contact us for support.

Thank you

Hm none of my XFX cards have been advertised with BF4.

However, 2/6 XFX reference R9 290's have had BF4 upon registration. The 2 that had it were the "regular" reference R9 290's. The four "black edition" R9 290's were not eligible for the BF4 promotion.

8/8 XFX R9 280x's have not mentioned BF4 on the box or website but gave BF4 upon registration.

Hm none of my XFX cards have been advertised with BF4.

However, 2/6 XFX reference R9 290's have had BF4 upon registration. The 2 that had it were the "regular" reference R9 290's. The four "black edition" R9 290's were not eligible for the BF4 promotion.

8/8 XFX R9 280x's have not mentioned BF4 on the box or website but gave BF4 upon registration.

I purchased a 280x DD recently that had no mention of BF4 either but was made aware of it upon registration as well.

Looks like waiting a couple of days to register paid off. Happen to check Newegg today and noticed the R9 290X Black Edition, 280X DD and 270X DD include BF4 from XFX upon registration so it shouldn't matter where you bought it from. Registered my 290X DD and it qualified too. Thanks XFX!

Last edited:
Back