DNF at BB for 3 bucks.

I cannot believe not a single store within 60 miles have this in stock. I'd pick this up for $3 and gift them to friends/family for xmas.

I cannot believe not a single store within 60 miles have this in stock. I'd pick this up for $3 and gift them to friends/family for xmas.

yeah, thats what I was going to do.
Anyone wanna pick me up 2 copies?

Bah, I played it and I enjoyed it for what it was. Its certainly not a very good game, but it was good fun if you enjoyed DN3D when you were younger.

I picked it up on Steam assuming that it was not the greatest, but some mindless time killing if I didn't expect too much out of it.

I got about $0.20 out of that $5 before I stopped playing.

LOL. I do not own a ps3 anymore but I purchased it for the hell of it, I'll probably play it at a friends house or end up trade foddering it!

Dang to bad this wasnt steam price. I do want to buy the game but will only pay < $5 for it.

Ouch. What do you have against your friends and family?

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that.

Most of the time the wife and I buy cheap games for the kids of family and friends because most of them don't know quality in games or even care. It only took a couple times for us to buy games for over $30 and see them stop playing them after a week. I would pass on giving this game to kids though.

Bah, I played it and I enjoyed it for what it was. Its certainly not a very good game, but it was good fun if you enjoyed DN3D when you were younger.

yep I loved it for what it was.

i grabbed a few copies at 3 bucks, i know a few friends that wanted it.

It's not that bad! What other game let's you pick up shit and smear it on the walls?

Back