DJ Software

melomania

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
266
I am looking for some fun software to use for making beats (trance/techno/drum&bass) and just experiment. Maybe learn how things work as far as DJ-ing goes. What do you guys recommend?
 
PCDJ software is pretty slick. I think one of the main rappers DJ' used it on tour. I think it was Ice TEA if I remeber correctly. I think you can get external devcies to control the fading etc, what you would do with a hardware mixer..check it out. there is PCDJ red and PCDJ blue I think.

http://www.pcdj.com/
 
im still using adobe audition 1.5 think i should try something new? any new cool features?
i THINK my audition is dual core optimized im not 100 but are the newer ones dual core optimized?
 
my buddy uses Techno Ejay. His tracks come out very good too. I was pretty surprised.

the issue with using programs like that is that you don't want your music to sound like everyone elses so a little creativity will go a long ways.

here are some examples of his tracks on his myspace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=63695059

thats cool. im into the software more so i can record fun tracks.
http://myspace.com/tvdang7
 
Back
Top