Display issue.

Randydux

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
1
Just built a new gaming system.
AMD Zambezi FX 3.1 processor
Asus M5a99xevo mobo
16gb mem
Asus Radeon HD 6770 1gb ddr5 video card

using the hdmi input and using my Vizio 47" 120hz 1080p VIA Tv for a monitor.

I can not get the videos on netflix or comcast to play in 1080p 120hz it will only play 1080p 60hz and the quality sucks when people move. Anyone else had any issues with this and if so is there an update or fix I can get to make it work?
 
The input on the tv isn't 120hz. 60 to 120Hz conversion is done by the tv. How fast is your internet connection? Have you tested any true 1080p material on the tv from the pc?
 
TV 120hz and 240hz is faked. They use hardware to artificially put additional frames in between real frames. This gives the appearance of smooth action. I can't really speak to if 120hz on 3D sets is faked. Maybe not but willing to bet you would face the same problems.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top