Disappeared stats

APOLLO

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2009
Joined
Sep 17, 2000
Messages
9,089
My name completely disappeared from the Extremefolding stats page! I no longer have a position or stats on this site, yet I'm still listed in other stats pages.

What happened?? :confused: :mad:
 
He is redoing the stats...
Said they were supposed to be back up today...
Guess we'll all wait and see. ;)
 
I think they mentioned something about listing detailed stats for teams that emailed him, to save resources on the new system. Last I checked, we weren't on the list.

.:Ttocs
 
I emailed him, we were on the list soon after.............the list........must get as many as possible on the list..............we can get more!
 
My stats have not moved or been updated. Hopefully when the site is updated it will be even better than before.
 
Originally posted by MN Scout
My stats have not moved or been updated. Hopefully when the site is updated it will be even better than before.

Get a hold of yourself man! New stats page is coming out soon! :D
 
Apollo, Statsman's got you covered. You're now up to #60 on the team!
 
Hey, I do have control of myself. I know there are other sites that one can get stats at. I have been visiting them lately. I just think Extreme Overclocking's stats page is more polished looking than the others.
 
Back
Top