Disabling APU to run GPU

Op go in Radeon driver settings and disable power efficiency

Settings.png

Only settings I can find.

yeah check that power efficiency and make sure your windows power profile is set to max performance. and which are you using AB or crimson? stick to one or the other.

yeah check that power efficiency and make sure your windows power profile is set to max performance. and which are you using AB or crimson? stick to one or the other.

Yep I had both, so I got rid of AB and I am using Crimson.

I changed my windows power options to high performance.

I don't have a system with an AMD card here, but I did find where to track down the power settings/switchable graphics settings:

Check through the settings and make sure everything's set to maximum performance.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up just yet, but in Crimson I made a profile for Mx Simulator. I changed the Anti-aliasing Mode to "Override application settings" and I just held above 70fps when I was just getting 20fps before the change.

I don't have a system with an AMD card here, but I did find where to track down the power settings/switchable graphics settings:

Check through the settings and make sure everything's set to maximum performance.

That is all I have for additional settings

Untitled.png

After making the profile in Crimson, here is my new average. Shouldn't it still be higher?

new.png

Not to mention the lowest FPS during play time was around 65 and the highest was 100.

My integrated was getting around 45 max.

Boys I dont know what I did, but I think it's fixed.

I just played The Forest at max settings and zero lag. Not for sure the FPS, but it was HIGH

Last edited:
For now, all my issues have been resolved. Thank you guys very much for sticking around for all this. I've spent around 10-12 hours messing with this shit only to solve it and have no idea how I did it. I think the little Lenovo Board can stick around until tax time!

This made me so happy, I just purchased an SSD. haha.

For now, all my issues have been resolved. Thank you guys very much for sticking around for all this. I've spent around 10-12 hours messing with this shit only to solve it and have no idea how I did it. I think the little Lenovo Board can stick around until tax time!

This made me so happy, I just purchased an SSD. haha.

Good stuff man, I have no idea how it got fixed, but I'm stoked for you that it is :)

Back