Directron

Limp Gawd
Hi All,

Here's some new hot deals. Coupons good until 2/18/2011

Mionix Naos 3200 LED Optical Gaming Mouse, USB 2.0, 3200 DPI with selector
On Sale: $49.99
Coupon: $8 off [hard2711a]
$41.99

Thermalright Silver Arrow Dual Fan CPU Cooler, for Intel Socket 1366/1156/775 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3 CPUs
Regularly: $74.99
Coupon: $6 off [hard2711b]
$68.99

XFX HD-685X-ZNFC Radeon HD6850 1GB PCI Express 2.1 x16 Video Card. Retail Box
Regularly: $184.99
Coupon: $9 off [hard2711c]
$175.99

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - B2M-00012 USB Wired Keyboard.
Regularly: $39.99
Coupon: $4 off [hard2711d]
$35/99

Logisys LED Character-Illuminated Keyboard, PS/2 and USB Interface, Model: KB208BK (Selectable back light color-Blue or Red)
Regularly: $24.99
Coupon: $3 off [hard2711e]
$21.99

Black Microsoft SideWinder X6 Wired USB Gaming Keyboard, Switchable Key Pad, Macro Keys, Model: AGB-00001
Regularly: $44.99
On Sale: $34.99
Coupon: $5 Off [hard2711f]
$29.99

---

If you don't like any of those deals, here's a generic coupon.

2.5% any order of $50 or more
hard2711g

Valid until 2/18

Last edited:
I grabbed the X6 on the last go round when it was $35. $35 was a steal, $28 is just ridiculous. This, for me, is an amazing keyboard. On the fly macros, nice backlighting, short key strokes, etc... And if it isn't your cup of tea, it makes for a great backup/secondary.

Glad the deals are going over well. I tried to get something good after being away for a while. :)

I was interested in the MS X6, but HOLY HELL, the shipping to Hawaii is horrendous! Cheapest is $30.77 for USPS, which puts the price at $58.76 after the discount.

Yeah, link to 6850 must be wrong as Asus card for $179.99 comes up. Too bad this is considered a GOOD price as [H]ardOCP stated 6850 MSRP at release would be $179. Having a price drop to MSRP just does not feel like a deal.

Possible to do anything on a Silverstone Raven 2 case? I will be getting one but I am like $10 short with shipping lol.

Here's a generic 2.5% off coupon good for any order over $50.

hard2711g

Valid until 2/18

Sorry I can't do a whole lot on the HAF. The full tower cases are a bit of a challenge. Not sure about the raven, I'll double check.

Here's a generic 2.5% off coupon good for any order over $50.

hard2711g

Valid until 2/18

Sorry I can't do a whole lot on the HAF. The full tower cases are a bit of a challenge. Not sure about the raven, I'll double check.

Just made a sale then!

I was interested in the MS X6, but HOLY HELL, the shipping to Hawaii is horrendous! Cheapest is $30.77 for USPS, which puts the price at $58.76 after the discount.

Ditto that for getting the keyboard sent to Alaska. Shipping is also $30.77 for me. Sigh.

One of the main reasons why I hardly ever order from Newegg, the shipping charges are astronomical on multi-item buys.

Could be worse though, 2nd day UPS is $56!

For the 6850, I would rather get the ASUS 6850 instead, has better cooling and with rebate comes in at $159.99 on newegg.

We tweaked the calculator for HI / AK for UPS Ground Residential. It should be a little cheaper than USPS now at least for the keyboard.

On the HX1000 or AX1200 PSU I can't do better than the general coupon.

Last edited:
Thank you for the X6 Directron, a piece just broke off my eclipse 2 and now it's time to replace it with that X6.

I wish you guys had free shipping! :(

I purchased the X6, figured great price on the additional $7.00 off, then end up paying that right back w/ shipping. :(

Update:

Wow.

We had a truly massive number of X6 units sell today [about 2 months of stock in 1 day]. Unfortunately going forward we've had to modify the coupon from $7 off to $5. That still puts it at $29.99 which I believe is the second best deal we've ever offered on this. If the current rate continues then we'll sell out completely in around 2 or 3 days tops. The X6 was part of two special buys we did with Microsoft for last Christmas. If this sells out it will go back to retail as you'd normally see [$59 - $70]. Microsoft won't do the deal again.

So --- If you want one, grab it now.

Edit: Looks like the coupon got snagged by SlickDeals so that's why it now got a massive influx. Sorry guys, looks like it's not [H] exclusive anymore.

Last edited:
Edit: Looks like the coupon got snagged by SlickDeals so that's why it now got a massive influx. Sorry guys, looks like it's not [H] exclusive anymore.

I was just about to alert the [H]orde so they grab it while they could. I was too late!

16 inches

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: BTW I nabbed an X6 before you guys sold out. Great price and fast processing of the order. I'll look into shopping with you guys more now. (no tax is a huge plus!)

Last edited:
someone put the deal on slickdeals that is why.

I got mine before. It is a great keyboard but it took me a while to get used to it. The extra buttons makes me misalign myself at first

Damn. Glad I got that X6 when I did! It just arrived a while ago and I'm REALLY loving this keyboard! Thanks again Directron!

I like your approach and constant communication in the forums. My wallet is ready for the right deal. :)

I ordered the MS keyboard when it was on sale and it was lost in transit. UPS driver left it at my front door according to the tracking #(but no destination address listed, god knows where it was actually left at..) and it was nowhere to be found.

So I contacted Directron asking for help. A day or two later, I got a reply asking me to file for RMA which I did last week. Now I got an email from a rep saying my order is being held?!? I don't know why it is so hard for them to just run a package trace and find out if it was delivered to wrong address or someone has stolen the package. I'm sure UPS has insurance up to $100 for all shipments and possibly reimburse me if the package is indeed lost(stolen).

This was my first time shopping with Directron and very dissatisfied with its level of customer service. May be I've gotten spoiled by Newegg and Amazon. Sigh..

Back