Hello
I have four computers, all running Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. One of them is the fileserver in the signature. The storage on it is based on raid5 but I would also like to synchronize one directory with at least two other computers. All files added to this directory should be automatically added to the one computer that is always connected to the network and when my laptop is connected it should also add the new files to it. Does this program exist?
Thanks in advance
I have four computers, all running Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. One of them is the fileserver in the signature. The storage on it is based on raid5 but I would also like to synchronize one directory with at least two other computers. All files added to this directory should be automatically added to the one computer that is always connected to the network and when my laptop is connected it should also add the new files to it. Does this program exist?
Thanks in advance