• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Directive 8020

Heck yea, this was on my wishlist and I totally forgot about it. Hope it's good.
 
1753238026291.png


1753238060747.png
 
Charcter look like they took a sterile bath.
Have to see the gameplay kinda looks like Cronos a New Dawn which is a really nice underrated game.
 
Seems interesting for an interactive story game. I will say Detroit Become Human is still the best in the genre I have played though. Hoping this one offers similar differences in story outcomes/scenarios.
 
It's inevitable that most western devs are self-felatiating, virtue spewing, DEI cespools.

Especially ones that are subsidiaries of subsidiaries of a large conglomerate i.e. Supermassive Games who are owned by Nordisk Games which is part of Egmont, the largest media group in the Nordics.

Just go to Nordisk Games website and scroll down and know why you should stay far away from anything they are part of. (ooooh, I sense a lot of penitence for their white privilege in this one)

Blah blah blah, same song and dance.
 
Back
Top