• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Digital + Line Input on X-FI = No?

doublea

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
78
I can't use digital out and a microphone/line in at the same time? How do people game with this thing (X-fi extreme)? Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated...

Is the breakout box available for purcahse anywhere?
 
buy the live drive off ebay and you can use line/mic2 on the front. It will work with the x-fi XM
 
From what I read on creative's site you can't use the older live drives, it has to be a drive from the x-fi family (plat fatality elite).

Another alternative is to buy a USB headset/phone that sends audio through USB. That way you can use the flexijack thing for digital.
 
right, I don't NEED digital out for gaming, but I don't want to have to plug in my headset every time I game. Looks like the X-fi plat comes with a live drive...I'll probably just go with that.
 
just out of curiousity are you using hte mic in for vent or something like that?
 
Back
Top