Sep 3, 2012 #1 K Kty Limp Gawd Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 285 Is there a reason for the misspelling or am I the only one who caught it?
Sep 3, 2012 #2 GoldenTiger I Got It Back... Kinda 2FA Joined Dec 2, 2004 Messages 32,965 It's an old style net spelling. I assume that's why it is like this.
Sep 3, 2012 #3 K Kty Limp Gawd Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 285 GoldenTiger said: It's an old style net spelling. I assume that's why it is like this. Click to expand... Oh alright, I thought they were being PUNny.
GoldenTiger said: It's an old style net spelling. I assume that's why it is like this. Click to expand... Oh alright, I thought they were being PUNny.
Sep 3, 2012 #4 GoldenTiger I Got It Back... Kinda 2FA Joined Dec 2, 2004 Messages 32,965 Kty said: Oh alright, I thought they were being PUNny. Click to expand... ....
Sep 3, 2012 #5 CommanderFrank Cat Can't Scratch It Joined May 9, 2000 Messages 75,399 Before we rebuilt the forum back in the early part of 2002-03, many old skool werds were used for forum names and descriptors. Much of that changed as we grew and Digital Artwerk remains as a reminder.
Before we rebuilt the forum back in the early part of 2002-03, many old skool werds were used for forum names and descriptors. Much of that changed as we grew and Digital Artwerk remains as a reminder.