digi cam dare

Ok, I think I got one. Get a picture of any law enforcement officer -in uniform- holding up a [H] logo.

OK...get a picture of you or someone else doing a handstand or headstand with the [H] logo by their face (in their mouth could get you extra credit -if they're were any credit for this)...

Originally posted by jmroberts70
OK...get a picture of you or someone else doing a handstand or headstand with the [H] logo by their face (in their mouth could get you extra credit -if they're were any credit for this)...

pfft..thats easy..you should make it where you have to take the picture of yourself doing it...now THAT would be a good challenge :D

headstand.jpg

thats as good as i could do having took the picture myself.

next dare: take a picture of you or someone else doing an extreme show of physical strength. it doesnt have to be THAT extreme, just slightly above average. and no, curling those purple 2lb dumbells doesnt count. :D

Originally posted by jamestime88
[]http://images.dr3vil.com/uploads/headstand.jpg[/IMG]

thats as good as i could do having took the picture myself.

next dare: take a picture of you or someone else doing an extreme show of physical strength. it doesnt have to be THAT extreme, just slightly above average. and no, curling those purple 2lb dumbells doesnt count. :D

How about of my brothe rlifting the front end of a ford festiva?

OK, well since nobody else is making a new dare right now, I dare someone to get a snap of you in the act of smacking somebody, preferrably with their face in a strange twist because of the force of the smack :D Much like this

28043726.jpg

Next dare: I want a picture of a picture of a picture of a picture of the subject of your choice, and make it creative ;)

OK here goes...
digicamdare02.jpg

I don't feel that inspired to come up with a new dare this time. Maybe someone else can think of something...

How about a picture of someone with a bunch of money in their mouth? (yummy)

Back