digi cam dare

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
alright, i saw a thread like this over at The AT forums, and thought i would bring it to the [h]ard forums.

here is how it goes

i will post the first digi cam dare, whoever is the first to post a pic of that dare gets to come up with the next dare, and it keeps going like that.

if a dare is not done in like 2 days someone can make up a new dare.

Here is Dare/Photo request #1 i want a picture of one of you wrapped fully or partially in duct tape and holding a [H]ard forums sign or with it taped to you.

have fun!

You should start it off with an easier one... I don't have any ducktape around the house :(.

Wow. Really, wow. I cannot believe so many people thought putting your hand in a toilet was so severe. My God. I expect dares like "take a picture of you blowing up a watermelon." Toilet? Sheesh, that's a 30 second dare.

If I had a pet, I'd do this.

Whoever does do it better have a pet tiger, otherwise it'll be a boring picture.

Originally posted by Lord Chambers
Wow. Really, wow. I cannot believe so many people thought putting your hand in a toilet was so severe. My God. I expect dares like "take a picture of you blowing up a watermelon." Toilet? Sheesh, that's a 30 second dare.

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. Plus, it doesn't say bare hand. You could put a rubber glove on and do it. Unless your toilet is in serious need of being cleaned, doesn't seem like a big deal.

I am partially wrapped:D Does this count?
Picture043hjkhjkhjkghkghk.jpg

ok thx compslckr,

I dare somebody to lie on the floor face up with a coffee table on top of them face down with the Hard sign.

Originally posted by whiplash
How are we supposed to hold a coffee table and a sign at the same time?
have someone put the table upside down on you and the sign on top of the table

I just got a new SOny and I'm dying to do some dares. Come on would someone plz get under a coffee table. :D

Originally posted by JHefile
I dare somebody to lie on the floor face up with a coffee table on top of them face down with the Hard sign.
I don't have a coffee table.

Someone hurry up and bust this out.

DCP_2570.jpg

it's under a glass table if you can tell.

next dare:

Take a picture of a dirty car with a [H] written on it. (maybe a little easier?)

Edit; oh wait, the table is supposed to be upsidedown isn't it....
gimme 5 minutes..

DCP_2571.jpg

LMAO:D That's great

edit..Oh and you're cool with me fatbob I don't care what your family says about you now;)

Since it is up for grabs well let's get one in the pipe line already. I dare you to go to a store and at the checkout counter have the lady or man hold the [H] sign and take their pic. We must be able to tell it's a store of some sort in the pic

Since it is up for grabs well let's get one in the pipe line already. I dare you to go to a store and at the checkout counter have the lady or man hold the [H] sign and take their pic. We must be able to tell it's a store of some sort in the pic

thanks ;)

I'll try to do better next time

Picture.jpg

next dare:
take ketchup, and write a [H] on a fast food parking lot.. make sure we can see the sign of the fast food place too

That's hilarious cause that is exactly what I was going to say!

Originally posted by fatbob_158
http://s91721667.onlinehome.us/Picture.jpg[/IMG]

hmm that looks like i might have photoshopped it... ohwell... someone do the next one...

i used 1 and 1, and it sux0red, so i switched to integrity host which is good and cheap :)

i will try to do this next dare tomorrow after school or something

Originally posted by zachary80
looks like you were served well by (free) 1&1 also :)
yeah, i'm totally liking it... i just hope they don't call me up at the end of 3 years (when i will have forgotten all about it) and want money to continue the contract or something.

I failed, but here's my attemp. Can you see where I went wrong?
Picture089s.jpg
Picture090s.jpg
and buy the way I felt like a complete ass doing this.

I failed, but here's my attemp. Can you see where I went wrong?
url]
and buy the way I felt like a complete ass doing this.

whoa I thougth that was blood at first

now just sit back and let someone else come with a dare for you :D

zac I failed because I didn't get the business name in the shot. But I still posted anyways for fun. Damn snow storm just came through but there I was with my p72 armed, dedicated and ready but came up short. :p and that was katsup out of a small container not from the little packets thats why its thick.

zac I failed because I didn't get the business name in the shot. But I still posted anyways for fun. Damn snow storm just came through but there I was with my p72 armed, dedicated and ready but came up short. :p and that was katsup out of a small container not from the little packets thats why its thick.

what, thats a mcdonalds, right?

I say its good enough

cmosdos whats the chances of that a?:p I need a photo of a dog with the hardocp.com sign plus a raw piece of meat on his back with the sign. :D

edit...and I ain't talking about no hotdog either, unless you got a weener dog then that s a hotdog:) :confused: you know what I mean:p a real living canine.

Back