• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Differences Between Crucial Value DDR400...?

1 is double sided the other is single sided. .8t is single sided. the double sided might have -5b G or -5b C and .8t might have -5b D or the new BGA ic.
 
Ah ok, as far as all the chips go, which are the most overclockable/overclocking friendly?
 
Thanks, I might pick up a couple sticks. I'll let you guys know how it goes if I do.
 
Back
Top