• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Didn't Nvidia way back say

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
2,576
Back when the problems of the RTX 4090 cable fire. Didn't Nvidia come out and say that they would not cover the Warranty if you didn't use their cable adapter? I swore I heard it on JayzTwoCent or GamerNexus.
 
He must be doing something right. 3.84 Million subs on YouTube. If he is wrong then those subs would say so.
 
He must be doing something right. 3.84 Million subs on YouTube. If he is wrong then those subs would say so.

People often sub to keep up with his product give aways. You can get subs by giving away free hardware. You don't necessarily have to be right most of the time in order to get subs.
 
You not going to find any fans of his here ever since his comments about Kyle and Hardocp long time ago. I do believe his content in general is below average and really not entertaining. He like a step above Bitwit and that Paul dude.
 
So did Kyle sell Hardforum? I knew he left.So why don't you like Bitrwit and Pauls?

You not going to find any fans of his here ever since his comments about Kyle and Hardocp long time ago. I do believe his content in general is below average and really not entertaining. He like a step above Bitwit and that Paul dude.
 
Does FRG mean forge? I thought it meant finger and it had a totally different connotation
 
Jesus. Bunch of little quake babies in here.
havent heard anyone use the term frag in a while, i do hear the word frog more often lol. q2 and q3a were some of my faves when i started off. Didn't actually enjoy the original quake.
 
Back
Top