• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Did the stars align or something?

Strikemaster

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
1,264
Sorry, I'm just astonished at what's coming down for my daily points count. :eek:

I have to assume that all the machines decided to dump on this date, and according to EM3, it ain't over quite yet. At any rate, personal best for FAH can be seen here. Look at the daily total for 7/12, and as of 11PM, there was another 116 pointer finishing up on the home farm...

It's for the science of course, but days like this put the fun in it. :D
 
Stats are wierd. I've had crazy things happen where ~3x my daily PPD dropped on one day.

Sorry, the next day generally bites!

Good job!
 
Strikemaster said:
Sorry, I'm just astonished at what's coming down for my daily points count. :eek:

I have to assume that all the machines decided to dump on this date, and according to EM3, it ain't over quite yet. At any rate, personal best for FAH can be seen here. Look at the daily total for 7/12, and as of 11PM, there was another 116 pointer finishing up on the home farm...

It's for the science of course, but days like this put the fun in it. :D

Must be that new bios you didn't get yet ;)
 
Ahh, days like that are wonderful! Congrats!

 
I know how you feel. I generally hope I can keep up a 600 PPD average. Every once in a while I'll have 3 of my main 4 systems drop on me in one day. Usually that means at least two 600 pointers. I'm waiting for my main four systems to drop 600 pointers all in one day. It hasn't happened yet and I'd hate to see the drought for the next day or two, but I'm sure they'll line up eventually.

I think I might have to keep an eye out for that to happen. That way I can run to my parents' house and upload the Timeless Tinkers that are sitting there.

 
Last fe days have been really good to me... I've been happy! :)
Today is slow... I am sad. :(

I guess I should start looking at the 24hr avg..... should make me feel a little better.
Valhalla just SMOKED past me too..... damn....
 
Well, it's been fun to see the boxen throw down like that, but reality's gonna hurt.

I have a chance to pass one more [H]Folder before the thundering Horde runs up my back. Gigabyte, darktiger and U_D are going to boot me back to the 33rd seat by this time next month. :eek:

Eeeh, it's all good. They get to hit a moving speedbump, OCAU gets a humbling shot, and Stanford gets WUs like leaves in an autumn storm.

Fold On! :D
 
Back
Top