Did I do wrong? Kodak C360

Marduk

Gawd
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
882
Back around Christmas 2000, I spent 750 on a Canon Powershot S20 3.1mp digital camera.

Since then, I've collected some CF cards, a CF card reader, my brother's battery charger (he had an S10), etc.



Today, as a spur of the moment decision, I bought a Kodak C360 5.3mp digital camera for $230. Bought a 512mb SD card for it as well.

I wanted a camera that could use SD cards, as my laptop has an SD card reader. I also wanted a camera that could use AA batteries.



I'm going to give my old Canon to my girlfriend as an early anniversary/christmas present. She's been wanting one since we met, but didn't have the money to buy one. She prefers the manual focus cameras...of which the digital variant are prohibitively expensive. I figure I'll give her the od camera, the battery charger & rechargable batteries, the 16mb and 1 64mb CF cards.


I've put the othe 64mb, 256mb, and CF reader up on the FS/FT. her laptop has a CF reader, and since she's not running XP x64, the software for the Camera will work fine in any other computer


So...besides the brownie points with her and twice the capacity (and 2 more megapixels)...how'd I do?
 
id say pretty good.

of course im a bit biased to canon over kodak


ok maybe more than a bit...
 
I wanted a 5mp...which the a520 didn't have.


I've always had a Canon....but my brother has a Kodak and loves it.

here's to crossed fingers.
 
Canon S2 IS is a great camera that uses AA batteries. Plus it has a 12x optical zoom and a Image Stabilizer system.
 
and it's well out of my price range.

I don't need anything that fancy (at the moment). if I were willing to spend over 500 on a camera (again), I'd go with an SLR and do it right.
 
Good choice, I went DSLR from my Sony F717 and love it....
 
Back
Top