Did ESD kill the forums?

agent420

[H]ard|Gawd
Coincidence or static foul play? Experts apparently cannot determine a solution. Just the kind of ambiguous fault that ESD is famous for.

Heh. With all the recent discussion on ESD here, that would be the perfect cause for the forum downtime :)

Maybe ESD killed some of your brain cells...

Maybe ESD killed some of your brain cells...

That could be theoretically possible b/c our brains are simply a living computer a small enough charge could kill off more than a few. But, since our brains operate at 33Hz the voltage gets administered to the rest of the body (mainly the torso region) and you feel like someone just kicked you in the chest. Also when that occurs your ECG has been disrupted so you will feel crappy for a few days before all the cells that were affected can get back up to speed and resume normal metabolic functions.

I spend to much time with my sister. (She's a Surgeon and tells me all sorts of interesting things.) :)

(If I am in the slightest bit wrong, please feel free to correct me. DQMOT)

Good question. He didn't call him a name though.

You understood what I meant by it. Everyone who is in charge (or knows of what's going on) on [H]ardForums is really on edge though. Have they already transfered the forums from "Iris" to "The Devil"?

No. We're back on the old server for now. They tried the new server with FreeBSD and it was having issues, so the new server will be tried on Linux again.

He didn't call anyone a name, so say what you mean. The original post was nonsensical enough to warrant a jovial jab at the OP.

No. We're back on the old server for now. They tried the new server with FreeBSD and it was having issues, so the new server will be tried on Linux again.

Probably some compatability problems with the version of MySQL and the version of Linux that FreeBSD emulates

But hey, I'm just happy they're working and this isn't the same kinda thing that wiped out EZBoard :)

He didn't call anyone a name, so say what you mean. The original post was nonsensical enough to warrant a jovial jab at the OP.

I was saying that Xilikon was calling agent420 a idiot indirectly.

Back