Did Curiosity Spot a Hunk of Metal on Mars?

Kim Jong-un said it was part of their rocket they tested and now mars belongs to north korea

Sadly for him, there is about the same amount of food on Mars as there is in North Korea. It would take too much time and money to get it down from there in an efficient manner, so they are stuck eating normal Earth twigs and roots for now.

Hey, look, we landed on Mars. Check out all hese BEAUTIFUL hi-res pictures we're taking!

No, wait, check out this shitty as fuck low res picture of something we found!

:rolleyes:

BEWARE:

Watch Stargate SG1 and "The Replicators" before messing with that thing. Then don't mess with it.... just in case. :rolleyes::eek::cool::p

That can't be a natural formation considering that all of the rock around it do not have a feature like this and appear to be worn in the same environmental way.

I think it looks exactly like a weather balloon, with the obvious weather balloon shine. Also, it is clearly not protruding from a weathered rock. This is just like every Government freedom, and patriot they have pulled on us since the weather balloon crashed in Hoboken, New Jersey in 1947. I'm getting really sick of all the freedom they try to get us to believe.

This Message has not been edited.

I think it looks exactly like a weather balloon, with the obvious weather balloon shine. Also, it is clearly not protruding from a weathered rock. This is just like every Government freedom, and patriot they have pulled on us since the weather balloon crashed in Hoboken, New Jersey in 1947. I'm getting really sick of all the freedom they try to get us to believe.

Your message reminds me of the Orz from Star Control 2. We are CAMPERS...

Mars has declared war! Bust out the record players, either old vinyl albums or beiber shit will kill these assholes!

Everyone knows the real FBI uses comic sans...

Haven't we put other rovers on Mars? Isn't it possible that some of our space junk (ie: the entry craft / etc) has landed on the planet? Things can get scattered if they break off on entry.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is metal and if it didn't have a serial # registered to NASA.

Quiet you! Logic has NO PLACE within the walls of the internet!

FFS, everyone. It's clearly a buried Landspeeder with the only thing being visible a retrofitted high-rise Hurst T-handle shifter sticking out. FFS.

can the rover dig it up? Maybe it could test it for magnetism or something if it is iron

Oh, just look at that glorious resolution.

Looks like a door handle, maybe it's remains of Beagle II that slammed into Mars rather than bounce.

If its some kind if alien looking container, i vote we send it straight into the sun instead of taking it home and opening it.

Hey, look, we landed on Mars. Check out all hese BEAUTIFUL hi-res pictures we're taking!

No, wait, check out this shitty as fuck low res picture of something we found!

:rolleyes:

Err actually it is a heavy zoom from a hi-res picture, because the shiny object is in reality less than a quarter of an inch tall.

I think everyone is missing the dinosaur bone above it...

Hunk of metal + dinosaur bone = Space Traveling Dinosaurs! :D

So THATS where they went.

Found an artists rendition of previous life on Mars
wRJ8f25l.jpg

You own his albums on vinyl? :eek:

If I ever did I will gladly off myself in the most horrible fashion due to shame. Fortunately nobody has every wanted to waste a good vinyl with his shit, they will stick to the lame christmas/hannukah/kwanza/etc. holiday music.

But the monster mash wasn't that bad to listen to on vinyl. Then again, I was probably around 6 when I heard it.

Back