Dickies, 75% off Clearance Sale: Online Hurry!

TeamStrykerCore

[H]ard|Gawd
I stole this from Slickdeals.net and pounced on it first thing this morning. I will list what I purchased in the next post. I know this isn't totally tech related, but a lot of field technicians would appreciate this.

Dickies Coveralls $18.49 and Insulated Bib Overalls $15.99 SHIPPED coveralls

12 oz. Sanded Duck, Garment Washed (100% Cotton), Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
All-Terrain Boot Sealer System w/ nylon elastic boot cover to seal out debris. Bi-swing back & elastic waist insets for comfort. Zip to waist side leg zippers

overalls

12 oz. Sanded Duck, Garment Washed (100% Cotton), 100% Polyester Brushed Tricot Lining Quilted to 8 oz. Polyester Fill
All Terrain-Boot Sealer System w/nylon elastic boot cover to seal out debris. Elastic back straps for comfort. Zip to waist side leg zippers. Nylon scuffguards

Other clearance

WP611DS WP611 DURACOMFORT™ RELAXED FIT DOUBLE KNEE PANT
32 32 1 in stock $7.25 $7.25

Vanish
HD211VN2 HD211 SIGNATURE FIVE POCKET JEAN
32 34 1 in stock $8.75 $8.75

Black/English Red
WS513BKER WS513 TWO-TONE WORK SHIRT
Small 1 in stock $5.75 $5.75

Light Blue/Dark Navy
WS513LBDN WS513 TWO-TONE WORK SHIRT
Small 1 in stock $5.75 $5.75

Plaid Gray
WR516RPGY WR516 13" PLAID CARGO SHORT
32 1 in stock $6.99 $6.99

Black
WP611BK WP611 DURACOMFORT™ RELAXED FIT DOUBLE KNEE PANT
32 34 1 in stock $7.25 $7.25

Subtotal: $41.74
Shipping: $0.00
*Estimated Tax: $3.34
*Estimated Total: $45.08

3 pants, two shirts, 1 pair of shorts, for $45.08

The shipping is free also :)

Great buys, holy smokes. I was about to bite on some jeans and a couple of shirts. then I realized that the jeans were overdyed black. Not gonna wear that color of denim, personally, and I needed the jeans more than the shirts, so I passed.

Still great deals, though. I saw nice winter jackets for like 14 bucks! Holy cow. Great find, OP.

Damn, thanks OP. Hell of a deal here. I am a field tech as well, and appreciate the heads up since my company doesn't let me expense my pants anymore. (Just the shirts)

My son wears school uniforms and likes dikies pants.

I picked up 3 pair for 45 bucks.

Not bad. Thats the priice for one pair locally.

Wow, great find. I got a new winter coat for myself and a jacket for my dad for Christmas For only $38 with free shipping. Thanks :cool:.

Holy shit! Good looking out, OP. Too bad they don't have any XL - Long sizes listed in the jackets though.

Thanks OP
In for 1 unlined jacket and 2 jackets for camping ( Wife and I ) 40.87 before tax and 45.XX with tax.
AWESOME :D

TB826RTB TB826 SANDED DUCK BIB OVERALL
Large Regular 1 in stock $15.99 $15.99
Rinsed Black
TV226RBK TV226 SANDED DUCK COVERALL
Large Regular 1 in stock $18.49 $18.49
Gray
WL303GY WL303 LONG SLEEVE COTTON WORK SHIRT
Large 1 in stock $6.25 $6.25
Stonewashed Brown Duck Overdye
739SCK 739 COATED DUCK JACKET
Large 1 in stock $14.99 $14.99
Subtotal: $55.72
Shipping: $0.00
*Estimated Tax: $4.74
*Estimated Total: $60.46

Oh yeah.

Pretty cheap great deals!

Just goes to show you how low they can make their products and their level of profit on them. Clearance it is let's get those old things ;)

Just goes to show you on low they can product their products and their level of profit on them. Clearance it is;)
ecstatic.gif

Say what :eek:

Sorry I'm drunk, just edited that post and made sure this one is readable to the best of my distorted abilities.

Awesome thanks OP just ordered black Arctic shield hooded jacket.

Just goes to show you how low they can make their products and their level of profit on them. Clearance it is let's get those old things ;)

Sigg'd - Priceless :D
Anyhow.. I ordered 5 pair of navy cotton plain fronts for $40 shipped. :eek:

Want to say thanks OP! got me couple pair of pants two shirts and two jackets for $65 shipped!!!

could someone elaborate more on how they take their measurements? ex: the coveralls, do you measure the inches from your feet to the center of your chest? im about 5'11", 180lbs to get an idea.

decided to go with the x-large. hope it works out ok. anyone have experiences with returning items with them, in case it doesnt fit me right?

decided to go with the x-large. hope it works out ok. anyone have experiences with returning items with them, in case it doesnt fit me right?

Yup, you are right on target as long as you don't have to big a pot gut.

I usually hate shopping for clothes but I just dropped $100 bucks lol. Awesome OP thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to get this stuff.. weird excited about clothes... wtf is wrong with me...

Thanks OP, snagged some nice stuff :) After snow blowing all weekend I needed some of it!

I had fun reading this thread since yesterday. I'm glad everyone had a chance to snag some deals like I did.

AWESOME!!!

i got a weeks worth of work shirts for the price of one.

i got two winter jackets for $50!

and i still was able to add another shirt for all under $85 shipped. this is wonderful, thanks op!

Back