Diablo IV - The Real Official Thread

It's still in s4, it drops on boots and amulets. I haven't played the eternal realm, so I don't know if it's the same, but in s4 when you salvage an item the affix goes to a "collection" which saves the highest tier you have salvaged to be imprinted whenever you want as many times as you want

Which is how it should have been from the beginning
I don't see it in my codex list and it doesn't say that it will unlock or upgrade a codex, so I don't want to salvage it just in case.
I have an S4 character so I'll see if I can find another one.

EDIT, I did find it in my cache, it's called

Aspect of Metamorphosis​

Last edited:
This is my Bow, is it pretty decent with the right stats?
Also is there level 100 gear, I hit 100 and almost all gear I pick up now is level 80.
I think this bow came from a treasure goblin during that goblin event.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 231538.png

This is my Bow, is it pretty decent with the right stats?
Also is there level 100 gear, I hit 100 and almost all gear I pick up now is level 80.
I think this bow came from a treasure goblin during that goblin event.

View attachment 661042
925 is the max item level.

As for if it's good, it depends on what your build is. In general, though, stacking critical hit damage is better for a Rogue than flat damage is. The toon I was using before I quit was a Rogue with just about +1,000% total critical hit damage.

925 is the max item level.

As for if it's good, it depends on what your build is. In general, though, stacking critical hit damage is better for a Rogue than flat damage is. The toon I was using before I quit was a Rogue with just about +1,000% total critical hit damage.
I am using Heart Seeker, Barrage, Caltrops, and Shadow Step, Rain of Arrows and Shadow Imbuement.
I have the Orb affix on one of my rings that drops a bunch of red dots on the screen every now and then and that does a crap ton of damage, sometimes it pops around a boss and I'll just run around them popping the dots.
I also use that Vampiric curse that I have on my Bow, that does a ton of damage as well.

I've got plenty of gear stored so I'll try that crit hit damage.

Back