Diablo III Community

I see you on all the time!

Jeremiah too.

The game is so populated now!

Why you no add me to your friends list? I thought we was tight. :mad:

flip.gif

I'm adding my Ventrilo information for our group. I've only got a 20 user allotment, but I can upgrade that if we go past. And I'll take some donations as well LOL.

I'll post the vent info in game as a community message (and on the clan if I am able to).

I pinned both news items on the in-game comunity chat as well as clan chat. A lot of people weren't in the community chat so I hope the word gets out. Left my email address for people to let me know if we run out of slots.

I added a bunch of you to my flist in diablo 3. I will be playing the entire day tomorrow, starting from scratch and possibly purchasing RoS tomorrow as well. I should be under Shaggy#1693

Last edited:
Been playing quite a bit with a few in the community. Can't remember who's name it is, but 1 guy really has been helpful with some of my noob decisions. Edit: Jeremiah thats who. He has that crusder that he's been leveling.

Kamel something is one I party up with quite a bit. Love those T1 quick runs lol

Im Moomanpoo, the crazy wizard who pew pews everything LOL

been a rough couple days for me. My 70 barb got owned and then my attempt to rush a bit to hurry my brand new crusader with a random guy on T6 got me to 24 quick fast and in a hurry and on the way to the skeleton king the spawn point where Cain is being chased put me in the middle of a huge pack and I got one-shotted. So I'm back to trying another Crusader with garbage gear lol.

So far though everyone has been cool in the community. Anyone feel like helping a brotha out tonight around 8pm EST? :D

Why you no add me to your friends list? I thought we was tight. :mad:

flip.gif

hahahaha, I can't see the image due to me being at work but the clan is basically a larger friends list.

If you wanna be part of something magical though, I'll add you. :D

Back